Skip to content
- Closed orbits of a Hamiltonian vector field: A perturbation theorem for linearized Poincare maps and its applications, University of Manitoba, February 2023.
- Bumpy metric theorem in the sense of Mañé for non-convex Hamiltonians, Jussieu, geometry and topology seminar, January 2022.
- Mañé generic properties of non-convex Hamiltonian systems, Ruhr University Bochum, January 2022.
- Normal form on orbits of a Hamiltonian vector field and its application in perturbation theorems, working group on Hamiltonian and symplectic dynamics, Jussieu, October 2021.
- Geometric control methods in the study of Mañé perturbations of the linearized Poincare maps, Moscow seminar of geometric theory of optimal control, April 2021. (Virtual)
- Local normal form on orbits of a convex/non-convex Hamiltonian vector field, seminaire des doctorants d’Analyse d’Orsay, March 2021.